Friday, October 16, 2009

Cobra Commander's Son Billy in Cobra Youth Uniform (Custom Action Figure)

In issue #33 of the original G.I. JOE Marvel comics run, we get a glimpse into the inner workings of the Cobra organization. It's not just a terrorist group of extremists, but a "family" where even children become indoctrinated into the Cobra mind-set. The "Cobra Youth," a group similar to Hitler's youth organization was taking part in a rally. Unbeknownst to The Commander, his long lost son Billy was a part of this group. But unlike all the other kids, he was additionally brainwashed by Major Bludd and The Baroness to assasinate The Commander.

Photobucket

I originally made this figure because I had the parts and thought it would make for a funny diorama. I'll let you be the judge bellow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That poor kid :) And NICE camera in the diorama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have allways wondered what happened to billy after Cobra commander´s return?
    By the way good figure have afew off those left from my own childhood somwhere!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!