Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Juno Eclipse (Casual Attire) Custom Action Figure Art from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Did I mention that I love Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game for the Wii? Oh yeah, I did.
Photobucket

And while I also love the Toys R Us exclusive box sets of figures, they still didn't get Juno Eclipse right. So in anticipation of The Force Unleashed 2 video game being released later this year, I've created another Juno Eclipse and this time she's even better.

Photobucket

I used the new box set version of Juno as a base, replaced her long sleeved arms with custom sculpted shorter sleeve arms, sculpted that sexy disheveled hairdo she had when she kissed the Starkiller for the first and last time, and then repainted the whole figure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comment below if you dig her. Until next time, I remain "The Insidious One."

4 comments:

  1. I love her. I wish she was on auction until I got paid on Friday. I'll hate to miss her. Great figure!

    www.customsforthekid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not thought of selling that figure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want her in my hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sold her a long time ago on ebay. Be sure to add me to your favorite sellers on ebay so you don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!