Monday, August 30, 2010

Frostbite G.I. JOE Pursuit of Cobra Style Custom Action Figure Art


I'll admit, it; the G.I. JOE: Pursuit of Cobra line is growing on me. To that end, I thought it only proper that I create a Pursuit of Cobra style Frostbite to go with the Wolf Hound (Snow Cat.)
Photobucket
I feel there are a few trademark characteristics of the POC line such as the heavy use of camouflage patterns, spicing up older parts by combining them in new and interesting ways, a darker color scheme, and the inclusion of a lot of removable gear. I've tried to capture all of these elements with this figure right down to the removable ski hat and goggles. For that extra level of detail, he also features my custom made waterslide decal polar bear shoulder patch.
Photobucket

Photobucket
He fits great inside the Wolf Hound (Snow Cat.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
"Cobra Commander is gonna be so pissed when he finds out we got captured."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope you dig him. If you'd like to commission a custom piece of your own, contact me through my profile link at the top of the page. Until next time, I remain The Insidious One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!