Monday, November 8, 2010

Cover Girl (Brown Hair) G.I. JOE Custom Action Figure Art

Welcome to Cover Girl week at Insidious Customs! Yes, I've just discovered some Cover Girl customs that I somehow overlooked sharing with you. So if you like this character you're in for a treat starting today with "Brown Hair" Cover Girl.

Photobucket

She's very similar to a previous CG I had done but for this one, I wanted to make her colors a little darker from her brown hair to her deep red lipstick. I was also able to trim up the jacket even more to make it look more form fitting. Finally, she features my custom made waterslide decal "Wolverine" patch. (You can purchase one for your Cover Girl custom here. But hurry, there's only one set left!)

Photobucket

And yes, she does fit in the vintage Wolverine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you dig her. If you do, leave a comment or contact me to commission your own Cover Girl. Until next time, I remain "The Insidious One."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!