Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cover Girl G.I. JOE (Vintage Boots) Custom Action Figure Art

Welcome to yet another, Cover Girl custom. My mantra of never exactly duplicating a custom piece has pushed me to find ways to bring even more detail from the vintage figure into the modern realm. I did this with this figure by adding the vintage style boot details.
Photobucket
The details are actually sculpted raised details just like the vintage figure.
Photobucket

Photobucket
You'll also notice that I changed up some of the colors including the hair and face deco.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope you dig her. Just one more day in "Cover Girl Week" and one more Cover Girl to go so be sure to tune in tomorrow. Until then, I remain "The Insidious One."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!