Friday, January 21, 2011

My Custom Action Figure Art Work Table

Just wanted to make a quick post because I've been getting a lot of emails lately asking where I've been. The short of it is; work and commissions. In fact, I have an upcoming post that details the entire custom figure commission process in case you were curious how it all works. I'll also be sharing photos of said  commissions so be sure to sign up to follow the blog, add it to your feed, or bookmark it. In the meantime, I thought I'd take this moment to share a photo of the controlled chaos that is my work table.
Photobucket
In the photo you can spot some pieces in progress including two very personal creative obsessions inspired by the work of the super talented customizer JACKOFTRADZE.

Hope you had a great holiday! Until next time, I remain "The Insidious One."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!