Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ninjor Custom Action Figure Art - Masters of the Universe Classics V2

My first Masters of the Universe Classics Ninjor turned out pretty good, but something was missing so I decided to make some changes. While I like the bold coloring of the sticker on his shirt, I felt that an iron-on transfer would look better because it is more flexible. And while I did like the look of the modern Tenchu-style ninja half-mask, there's something to be said for a full on ninja hood. I made the hood as a separate piece so you have both options as well as making him mask-less.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Now that's more like it! I hope you dig him. If you do, be sure to subscribe to my blog at the links on the right. Until next time, I remain The Insidious One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!