Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cover Girl G.I. JOE Resolute Style Custom Action Figure Art

I'm really excited about the G.I. JOE: Resolute box sets coming out later this month. Yes, Snake-Eyes should have been black instead of gray and Scarlett's head sculpt is a little weird but at least we're getting these figures that were originally canceled. One can only imagine if the movie deal didn't happen and this series wasn't sidelined. It certainly would have been cool to see all or at least more of the characters as they appeared in this media...especially this tank driving cutie who happens to appear in the background of quite a few scenes; Cover Girl.
Photobucket
She was commissioned by a really great returning client so these are the first pics of her on the net. She's actually a combination of parts from five different figures and features a lot of sculpted details including sleeves, waist, collar (which is a little hard to see in the photos with the long hair), hair, and even her belt buckle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think she fits in great with the other Joes in the box set. I better get to work on one for myself before it comes out later this month!
Photobucket
Hope you dig her. If you'd like to commission one of your own, as usual you can contact me at Eric@Insidious1.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share your thoughts!